Treatment Castor Oil: 4 oz (120 ml)
Our Treatment Castor oil is smooth and thick. This oil is perfect for:
- Our Lavender Treatment Castor Oil aims to give you a spa/salon quality treatment in the comfort of your own home.
How to use this oil?
- Use this oil every other week for your hot oil treatment to nourish your hair and increase growth.
- Instructions: Leave on damp hair for 30 minutes to 3 hours for best results then cleanse and condition out. Apply 2 drops of ZAMLA organics Multi-Use Oil into palms and rake through ends of hair for added moisture, shine and hydration.
- Hot Oil Treatment Instructions: Bring water to boil in a saucepan (or use a microwave for 1 minute). Remove hot water/pan from the stove. Measure oil considering the length and volume of your hair and place in a jar or applicator bottle then place onto the hot water for 4 minutes. Allow oil to cool down then apply directly onto sections of your hair. Wash twice with shampoo and warm water for best results and thorough clean.
What are the ingredients?
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol**, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth